Join our Volunteer Team today!
Exciting, uplifting, and rewarding – the best time to experience music in Perth is at the Perth International Jazz Festival (PIJF) from the 3rd to the 5th November and in Busselton from the 11th to the 12th November 2023.
As a not-for-profit incorporated association and our program attracting many audiences over the past 10 years, the Festival’s reliance on volunteers has increased. In 2023 we are in great need of some lovely, passionate volunteers for our event!
Why you should join our volunteer team!
We offer volunteers a unique experience to work on a major music festival that involves many artists from around the world and Australia. This year will see the biggest international acts PIJF has ever seen heading to the festival and we guarantee that supporting this much loved, not-for-profit festival will be very rewarding.
Volunteers play a key role in the success of the PIJF – they help to ensure it is a safe and enjoyable event for Festival patrons and performers.
- We will provide you with recognition, support, training, and information required to undertake your duties.
- Entry to two ticketed events of your choosing over the Perth weekend (please note – subject to receiving request in adequate time).
- Volunteering is a great way to experience and support the PIJF.
- Come and be part of our journey to make Perth a truly unique and exciting place to live, work and play!
Types of roles we are needing to fill in 2023 are:
- Meet and greet ticket holders and information point at ticketed venues
- Event operations including stage management/stage hand and site logistics
- Point of information for free events
- Surveying patrons
- Merchandise table attendant
- Distributing Donation Points / Asking for donations
Generally we ask that volunteers commit to 2 shifts (approximately 5 hours per shift) over the festival weekend. If you’re able to give more, we would love to have you – please note that in your availability.
We can’t wait to meet you! We’re down in Busselton over the weekend of the 11th-12th November and would love to work with you!
To register your interest as a volunteer, please fill out the form below.
For any questions about volunteering, please email [email protected]
Submission Deadline: Midnight 30th September 2023
Volunteer for PIJF 2023!
Last updated: Friday, August 25th 2023