Perth’s premier jazz venue, The Ellington offers a little taste of a New York jazz club right in the heart Perth. This classy establishment offers the finest in not only food, beverages and service, but also in entertainment. The Ellington will be showcasing artists until the wee hours of the morning every night of the Festival weekend.
How to get there
- Bus Route 67, 68, 950 via Beaufort St delivers you to the front door of The Ellington Jazz Club
- Perth Train Station – 850m / 11 minute walk
- Please see https://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/ for public transport timetables
- Plenty of on-street parking available on surrounding streets.
Where to stay
- Alex Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Perth