The Northbridge Piazza is a vibrant public square in the heart of bustling Northbridge. A grassy area with umbrellas for shade, this square will host our inaugural ‘Jazz on Film’ Festival on the 29 & 30 October! Bring your picnic rug and your friends and family and get ready for gorgeous afternoons featuring some incredible jazz films.
How to get there
- The Northbridge Piazza is about a 5-minute walk from the Perth Train Station.
- Please see https://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/ public transport timetables
- There are several parking stations within walking distance of the Piazza as well as street side parking.
- The closest parking is CPP located at 68 Roe Street, Northbridge.
Where to stay
- Alex Hotel
- Doubletree by HIlton – Northbridge