At 81 Barrack Street, the Liberty Theatre became Perth’s first art house cinema opening 1st March 1954.
Now, the Liberty Theatre is opening its doors to the Perth International Jazz Festival. Not often open to the public, this is a rare chance to enjoy live jazz in this vintage venue.
How to get there
- Perth Train Station – 400m walk
- Perth Busport – 750m walk
- Please see https://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/ public transport timetables
- Paid parking is available in City of Perth Carparks located on Roe Street or Francis Street.
- For more information, please visit https://www.cityofperthparking.com.au/
Where to stay
- Alex Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Hotel