Forrest Place is a pedestrianised square located within the CBD of Perth. It connects Perth Railway Station on Wellington Street with the Murray Street Mall, outside the Carillon City shopping centre and is a stone’s throw away from some of Perth’s major shopping destinations.
Our free and open-air stage, brought to you by Lotterywest, City of Perth, ECU/WAAPA and WAYJO will showcase what our incredible performing arts institutions contribute to the culture of our city.
Forrest Place will be alive with music on Saturday 5 November from 12pm to 5.45pm featuring WAYJO, WAAPA and international musicians.
How to get there
- Perth Train Station – 200m walk
- Perth Busport – 200m walk
- Please see https://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/ for public transport timetables
- Please visit https://www.cityofperthparking.com.au/
Where to stay
- Alex Hotel
- Doubletree by HIlton Northbridge