Being COVID Safe is a shared responsibility. We want you to enjoy the festival and stay safe. Please follow COVID Safe practices when attending Festival events.
Perth International Jazz Festival is working closely with the relevant government authorities to ensure a safe environment for our guests, staff and volunteers. All State Government directions will be adhered to.
If a ticketed performance is cancelled in response to a COVID-19 outbreak, you will be entitled to a refund of the ticket cost without the additional booking fee.
If a non-ticketed or free performance is cancelled in response to a COVID-19 outbreak, we will use our social media and website communication channels to alert the general public.
The safety and wellbeing of our patrons is of utmost importance to us. At each event you can expect to see:
- SafeWA app QR code
- Manual contact register for those unable to sign in via the SafeWA QR code
- Hand sanitiser
- Trained COVID Marshalls where necessary (Hyde Park – Jazz Picnic and Busselton Foreshore)
- Staff and volunteers trained in COVID safety measures
- Plenty of space for physical distancing measures at outdoor events
- Capacity restrictions at indoor events as necessary
For the most up-to-date information from the WA Government regarding COVID-19, please visit this website.
Last updated: Monday, September 20th 2021